Engineering Student Clubs + Organizations
Groups for All Engineering Students
The Engineering Student Activities Council (ESAC) oversees all student groups at Penn Engineering.
The Engineering Dean’s Advisory Board (EDAB) meets regularly with the Dean to advise in matters regarding students and engineering throughout all of Penn Engineering.
The Penn Engineering Council aims to foster academic and professional development throughout all of Penn Engineering.
Groups for Specific Interests and Disciplines
- Engineering Masters Advisory Board (EMAB)
- Eta Kappa Nu (EKN)
- Graduate Students Engineering Group (GSEG)
- Graduate and Professional Student Assembly (GAPSA)
- National Society of Black Engineers (NSBE)
- Out in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (oSTEM)
- Penn ACM SIGGRAPH
- Pennsylvania Triangle
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers (SHPE)
- Society of Systems Engineers (SSE)
- Society of Women Engineers (SWE)
- Technology Entrepreneurship Club (TEC)
- Underrepresented Student Advisory Board in Engineering (USABE)
- Women in Computer Science (WICS)